Goodbye Windows, Welcome Mac!

I have becomes the latest Mac switcher. 

To be honest, it takes quite a lot of thoughts and many sleepless night to make the first move.  And finally I bought a 20" 2.4GHz iMac 3 weeks ago. It was a tough decision but it is never a regrettable one. All I need now is just ONE power cable to the machine. No more messy and unsightly cables.
  • No more for warm and noisy CPU box. 
  • Gone are the days that I need to worry about anti-virus.
  • No more dirty registries when installing/uninstalling programs. Oops... you don't install app in Mac, you drag the app to the Applications folder.
  • No need to shutdown my Windows and wait for it to boot up. My iMac never needs to shutdown, it just go to sleep!
  • It's easy to use.
Life is never the same after that.

Comments