My first impression of iPhone 6

This is not a review of iPhone 6. If that's what you are looking for then you are at the wrong place. If you want an honest opinion of a normal user of iPhone 6, then read on.




Overall the iPhone 6 is impressive! However it do have its shortcoming.

First of all, for an Asian that has a smaller Palm like me, 4.7" is considered big to use with one-handed most of the time. Note the phrase "most of the time" here. I can hold the phone with one hand and type if most of the time, but when I need to touch the top of the screen, I double tap the home button to bring down the screen. Unfortunately the screen move about 2/5 down this I have to re-adjust my grip to touch the top elements.

By doing so, it increases the drop rate of the iPhone, which I call it "dropability"! If there's a reachability, then there will be a dropability.

Comments