It's amazing how Apple did managed to pull-off another "wow" after the iPhone! I have to give a thumbs-up to the designers and engineers in Apple. I'd wish that our local Singapore's Creative could give Apple a run for its money... fat hope!
I believe that Steve Jobs have given his team tons of freedom to come out with a product. The designers did not have to worry about how the engineering team is going to incorporate the internal circuitry. They also have the blessing of Steve to exclude ports, replacement battery and etc etc.
And here's the latest product from Apple - The Macbook Air! If you do not know what is a Macbook Air, then you are out of touch with the technological world! Macbook Air is the latest ultra-slim and ultralight notebook from Apple. The thinnest part of the notebook is 0.4cm and it tappled to the thickest part at the rear at 1.94cm. It weights about 1.36kg.
Here's are some worthy features to consider.
- It does not have any protrusions or battery compartment (built-in). The bottom is a flat smooth surface.
- There are only 3 ports and it is concealed. These are the USB, micro-DVI and earphone jack.
- It has multi-touch pad just like the iPhone.
- The 13" Widescreen LCD display uses LED backlit. Thus saving battery and a brighter display.
- It has a full size QWERTY keyboard that lights up in the dark.
This device is not good at cpu hungry applications or usage. If you are looking for a notebook that is light, portable yet have a big screen and full-size keyboard and intend to use it only for surfing, emails and MS Office etc, then this is your best choice!