MP3 Players








I have been looking for a good and small mp3 player for the past few weeks. No doubt there are many mp3 players in the market currently, it has not been an easy task due to my specific requirements .

1. The objective of my mp3 is to accompany me during my train's journey to work. I am trying to commute nowadays in order to avoid the traffic and increasing fuel price.

2. The audio quality of the sound is very important to me.

3. It has to be slim and light in order to fit into my shirt pocket. It should not bulge.

4. The display of the mp3 is not important to me because I hardly look at the screen. I should be sleeping during the train journey...

There are currently 2 players that I have shortlisted.

1. iPod Shuffle
2. Sony Hard Disk Walkman NW-HD5/B
3. Creative Neeon

These are small, light and can fit easily into my shirt pocket without creating a bulge. Well, just as I am about to make my pick, Apple is going announce something important in the coming Wednesday (7-Sep-2005). What's that going to be? I have a feeling that it might be the shuffle with the OLED display just like the lookable brothers - the Super Tangent.

I will provide a review of these products later but in the mean time, I will hold back my purchase to see what magic Apple has come out with...

Comments