iPod Nano



It's well worth the wait for the Apple's announcement. Speculations in the past few days indicated that Apple will be introducing the iTune enabled phone from Motorola Rokr (rocker). But to our surprise, they introduced a replacement for iPod Mini - the iPod Nano on the 8th Sep 2005 (7th Sep US time).

My first reaction is to logon to Apple SG website and placed my order of the 2GB White Nano for S$348.

The Nano was delivered to me this evening, well within a 6 hours timeframe. That was a prompt and timely delivery.

The Nano was indeed similar to the original iPod minuses the size and capacity. It was so cool, light and can be place in my business shirt pocket without the weight and bulge. This is what I have looking for.

I have yet to test the battery life and audio quality but I am sure that I will not be disappointed.

Comments