Apple Watch versus Tom Tom

Today I took Apple Watch and Tom Tom Multi-Sports Cardio (TT) for a run. I left my iPhone at home as I have ran with Apple Watch pairing the iPhone for the past 2 activities.

Here's the result:



Apple Watch tracked my distance at 3.07km while my trusted TT recorded 2.81km. A difference of 260m. Given that Apple Watch does not have access to the iPhone GPS, this is acceptable.

The average heart rate recorded by both watches is the same at 133bpm. The calories burnt on TT shows 179 calories while Apple calculated at 160 calories.

I would consider Apple Watch good for casual fitness folks but I will still go with my TT for any serious exercise.

Comments

Unknown said…
gearvita.com is the best online shpping store for you to buy smart watches for there are unexpectedly low prices and fast shipping process.